How Autowerx is responding to COVID-19
To mitigate the effects of SARS-CoV-2, Autowerx is responding by rapidly implementing the most up-to-date Coronavirus pandemic response guidance from the CDC, WHO, EPA, and OSHA to keep you, your passengers, ourselves, and our communities safe.
Enhanced cleaning, disinfection, and social distancing countermeasures
- High contact areas within our shop are regularly cleaned and disinfected with EPA recommended disinfectants.
- Vehicle interiors are disinfected with an ozone treatment prior to work being performed.
- Employees assigned to only one vehicle per day to limit cross-contamination.
- Enhanced employee hand washing procedures (before and after glove removal, etc.)
- Office furniture has been reconfigured to better adhere to 6-ft social distancing guidance.
- Appointments will be staggered to allow only one customer at a time in the building.
- Windows, where possible, will remain open for better ventilation during business hours.
- All employees have access to OSHA approved personal protective gear: masks, gloves, and eye protection.
The safety of you, your passengers, and our employees are our primary concern
- You may be directed to park in a specific area so we can begin pre-decontaminating your vehicle.
- You will be asked to sign a work order, the pen provided will be 99.9% disinfected.
- You can also bring in your own signed work order if you prefer, just print out your confirmation email.
- Your car key will be immediately disinfected and placed in a secure lock box.
- Payments will be handled fully online through secure digital invoicing.
- Your service may take slightly longer than normal as we prioritize employee safety over efficiency.